Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am Crazy for You!!

I, love you and I need you, Oh Baby I love you, I am crazy about you !I do Need you No matter what I do, All I think about is you, Even when I'm with my boo, Boy, ya know I'm crazy over you....
*
*
*
*
*
Me waan fi leave you long time, Nuff man a search for your sign, he say he love me till the end of time, But that a not really have pon me mind, What’s love gotta do with it Gotta do with it, gotta do with it? Can’t let you tie me down, I wanna have fun and mess around.......
*
*
*
*
What is love Oh baby, I m crazy for you ! don't hurt me Don't hurt me no more, I don't know why you're not there I give you my love, but you don't care So what is right and what is wrong Gimme a sign What is love I want no other, no other lover, This is your life, our time When we are together, I need you forever Is it love

0 comments: